Getting a child started with “real” paints can seem overwhelming.
Worries about wasting time and money on something uncertain arise.
Parents feel unqualified to teach art because they are not an artist, or have never even picked up a paintbrush.
Fortunately getting started with acrylic paints can be much simpler and less expensive than generally imagined! Crystal at inspiremyartist.com has gone out of her way to make getting started with acrylics a simple and enjoyable experience for parents and teens alike!
She is giving away for FREE a 25-page ebook called; The Minimum a Homeschooler Needs to Start Painting with Acrylics. It is packed with helpful information including; a detailed shopping list, an intro to her teaching method, three progressive lessons, three corresponding art challenges and even an appendix with co-op directions!
A great way to give the gift of art to a homeschooled teen in a way that is easy for mom.
Click here to more art resources for homeschooling!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019