Here is the printable Funky Fonts Letter Sorting activity to help kids learn to identify letters written in a variety of fonts.
Start by printing the funky font letters you wish for your child to work on. Cut them into separate letter cards.
To make the activity more fun, you can create a “letter hunt” by spreading the letters out on a table. Or place the letters into a sensory bin.
This FREE Funky Fonts Letter Sorting printable comes in uppercase and lowercase versions. Print the letters in black and white. Or for kids who could use a bit of extra help, print the colored version which provides additional clues as to which letters are the same.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019