Children start to learn to read by first learning their name and being able to recognize it on the page. Use this French Fry Name Recognition Activity to practice with names and other words in a unique and fun way!
Beth at 123 Homeschool 4 Me has created a really cute french fry activity for your preschoolers to practice spelling their name and recognizing the letters in their name. The template is a french fry box plus french fries. You can write the name or another word you want your child to practice on the red fry box (or make it traceable) and write the letters that will be used onto the fries. Then, your child can practice putting the fry letters in the correct order in the fry box! You can use this with other names or other important sight words to practice spelling!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022