It’s really important to ensure you are covering all the required courses and subjects in your homeschool, especially during the high school years. If you plan well, it can ease your mind when preparing your child to eventually head to college. Check out these High School Planning Forms from My Joy-Filled Life!
These forms make it easy for you to plan and figure out what you need to cover in high school. There are four layouts available so you can pick the one that best fits your process. Use the forms with subjects pre-filled, or fill in your own; track by grade or by subject. There is space for tracking up to eight courses per year, including the curriculum you plan to use and how many credits each course is worth.
For other similar planning resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off Yellow Writing Pads (12-pack) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Scramble - November 20, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Emergent Readers (limited time!) - November 20, 2019
- FREE Holiday Memory Morning Time Menu Pack - November 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off Thanksgiving Art Cards - November 19, 2019