It’s really important to ensure you are covering all the required courses and subjects in your homeschool, especially during the high school years. If you plan well, it can ease your mind when preparing your child to eventually head to college. Check out these High School Planning Forms from My Joy-Filled Life!
These forms make it easy for you to plan and figure out what you need to cover in high school. There are four layouts available so you can pick the one that best fits your process. Use the forms with subjects pre-filled, or fill in your own; track by grade or by subject. There is space for tracking up to eight courses per year, including the curriculum you plan to use and how many credits each course is worth.
For other similar planning resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 28, 2023