This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs.
ABCs are something you can work on all year long. I know that we are always working on tracing our letters many different ways. These flower themed ABC Tracing Strips are fun and easy to use for spring.
The tracing strips work great with my Flower ABC Finds.
These are great for later PreK and Kindergarten.
I recommend cutting and laminating the strips to use them over and over. You can use a hole punch to make a hole in the circle and put them on a ring. It also makes them easy to store.
What you will find in these printables:
- All 26 Letters
- Flower Theme
- Uppercase and lowercase tracing together
- An example of how you trace each letter
- Spot to put pages on a ring
- 6 pages of printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
**Get your FREE FLOWER ABC TRACING STRIPS here!**
Check out these other Flower printables:
- Flower Learning Pack
- Flower Themed Writing Paper Printable
- 30+ Flower Themed Printables & Activities
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020