There is a fishbowl for each letter, and there are fish with images inside of them. There will be two fish that match each fishbowl. Your child will need to match the image beginning sound with the correct letter fishbowl. Print in color to make it more fun! Not only will it help your child practice beginning sounds, but it’s also great for increasing your young child’s vocabulary!
For other phonics activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020