Start early when teaching your kids about money and effective money-saving techniques. Their attitudes about money will translate into their actions with money as adults. For help teaching this, check out these Financial Logs for Kids from Learn in Color!
With these, you can discuss savings goals with your children and ideas on how and when to save! You can make talking about money more fun with this resource!
For similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019