Games make learning so much easier and so much more fun! Children are much more motivated to learn and practice skills if there’s a game involved. And this game from Homeschool Preschool is no exception!
These Feed the Monster Alphabet pages have lines where you need to cut out the different cards once it’s printed. Each monster has an image in its mouth. You can practice the beginning sound of each image with your child. There are also image cards and letter cards. Make sure they are ready to play by practicing the beginning sounds of the image cards as well. Then, once all the cards are laid out, students will match the correct letter and correct image card with the correct monster!
There are both upper and lowercase letter cards, so choose whichever you are working on at the moment!
For other alphabet games, take a look at:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021