Homeschool Creations has FREE February Daily Planning pages.
The daily planning pages also includes a two page month-at-a-glance spread. These are the pages that I use to write down any major stuff first (trips, big events, etc…) and then do a rough meal plan.
Just for fun, she added quotes to the month-at-a-glance pages too. It’s something little, but I love reading them!
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019