Here is a FREE Farm Animals Sudoku Pack.
Sudoku is a great way to exercise one’s brain with fun, engaging, puzzles that stimulate critical thinking and cognitive skills.
The goal of Sudoku is to fill in a 9×9 grid such that each row, column, and 3×3 sub-grid includes one and only one of each digit from 1 to 9.
Depending on the number of blank spots in the Sudoku puzzle, the difficulty can range from quite easy to extremely challenging.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - August 1, 2020
- FREE Summer-themed Worksheets - July 30, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - July 29, 2020