Would you like an easy craft for Thanksgiving your whole family will enjoy and has meaning? This Family Thanksgiving Tree craft is the perfect and quick project everyone will love, and it is a great way for you and your family to reflect and share what you are grateful for during this season.
Katie’s Homeschool Cottage provides the leaf templates and all of the instructions!
Read the instructions and get your free leaf templates to start making your Family Thanksgiving Tree! On one side of the leaves are Bible verses, and the other side has space to write what you’re thankful for!
For other Thanksgiving and gratitude activities, take a look at:
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards for Kids
- Thanksgiving Analogies Printable
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Calendars
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Apple Tree Counting Coloring Book #11-20 - December 9, 2018
- FREE Adding Within 10 Activity Printable - December 9, 2018
- FREE Christmas Puzzles Collection (Limited Time Offer!) - December 9, 2018
- FREE Apple Tree Sight Words Activity - December 9, 2018
- FREE Fall Leaves Shape Activity - December 8, 2018