Do you use a Bible notebook, journal, or create art in your Bible as you read and worship? FutureFlyingSaucers.com has a FREE series of Bible lessons called The Family Bible Journaling Project.
The purpose for this FREE Bible journaling project is to help families experience worship through words and art. Journaling is not just for those who have great artistic skill, but for anyone who desires to praise and love Jesus.
There will be a total of ten lessons in this journaling project. Each lesson focuses on a metaphor from scripture and will lead your family through 20-30 minutes of discussion, writing, and creating. This is a great activity to do once a week after breakfast on the weekend, or in the evening during a family Bible time. Either way, be sure to involve everyone in the family, even dads!! (They can tap into their inner artist, as well.)
The project needs only a few materials: a notebook for each person, fun pens, colored pencils, and a Bible.
Jump over and take a look. The first lesson has already been posted. Be sure to subscribe so you do not miss the next ones!
Click here for more free Bible resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022