Are your kids transitioning from skip counting to multiplication facts? This set of FREE math worksheets is for kids just learning their 6s multiplication facts. It has some simple free worksheets and a couple of 6s Skip Counting Mazes. This fall-themed math packet is about ten pages. Your kids might also enjoy the skip-counting clapping song for learning the 6s which you’ll find at the bottom of that post. This free 6s Multiplication Packet was shared by Liesl over at homeschoolden.com.
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019