The activities in this FREE Fall Pre-K to K Activity pack focus mainly on reading skills; such as an emergent reader, letter sounds, basic sight words, print awareness, rhyming, identifying syllables, color words, and fine motor skills. You’ll also find several math activities included that reinforce numbers 1-20, counting, one-to-one correspondence, and beginning addition. Students in the 1st grade may also enjoy some of the activities, especially if they struggling with reading.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019