The activities in this FREE Fall Pre-K to K Activity pack focus mainly on reading skills; such as an emergent reader, letter sounds, basic sight words, print awareness, rhyming, identifying syllables, color words, and fine motor skills. You’ll also find several math activities included that reinforce numbers 1-20, counting, one-to-one correspondence, and beginning addition. Students in the 1st grade may also enjoy some of the activities, especially if they struggling with reading.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022
- BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES - September 9, 2022
- 427+ FREE Homeschool Resources Guide – Grade-by-Grade, Subject-by-Subject - September 7, 2022