The activities in this FREE Fall Pre-K to K Activity pack focus mainly on reading skills; such as an emergent reader, letter sounds, basic sight words, print awareness, rhyming, identifying syllables, color words, and fine motor skills. You’ll also find several math activities included that reinforce numbers 1-20, counting, one-to-one correspondence, and beginning addition. Students in the 1st grade may also enjoy some of the activities, especially if they struggling with reading.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019