The activities in this FREE Fall Pre-K to K Activity pack focus mainly on reading skills; such as an emergent reader, letter sounds, basic sight words, print awareness, rhyming, identifying syllables, color words, and fine motor skills. You’ll also find several math activities included that reinforce numbers 1-20, counting, one-to-one correspondence, and beginning addition. Students in the 1st grade may also enjoy some of the activities, especially if they struggling with reading.
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020