Perfect for Kindergartners, this resource from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games is a fun way for students to practice their colors and shapes!
The resource comes with bare trees and different colored leaf cards with shapes! There are 11 shapes included, and each tree mat has the name of a shape at the bottom. Students are to find the shape leaf and place it in the bare tree!
For other Fall-themed activities, click here!
To find other shape activities, click here!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020
- FREE Web Series on Colonial Crafts - February 25, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Lunch Notes - February 24, 2020
- Segmenting: A Critical Spelling Skill - February 24, 2020
- 5 Ways to Help Your Dyslexic Homeschooler - February 24, 2020