This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Embark on the Journey.
I am so glad that autumn is on its way. Our mornings are cool, and we’re enjoying the open windows each morning. However, we typically have to shut them by mid-afternoon as the day heats up.
However, those cool mornings have me in a fall mood. If you’re in a fall mood, too, you’ll love these fall counting mats for your homeschool.
Preschoolers will love the cute little squirrel which adorns each mat.
Using playdough or wax sticks, encourage your little learners to form the numeral at the top of each page. If you laminate the mats, kids can use dry erase markers to trace each number, as well.
In the ten frame at the bottom of each counting mat, have your little one put counters in each square representing the number on the page. I used fall items I found at the Dollar Tree. You could use buttons, real acorns, or playdough to mark your tens frame.
If your kids enjoy these Fall Counting Mats, they’re sure to enjoy these autumn activities, as well:
- Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Printable Pack
- Pumpkin Patch Math for PreK-2
- Peter Pumpkin Eater PreK-K Pack
- Fall Leaves Preschool Pack
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020