Here’s a fun way to work on fall vocabulary and counting skills this autumn! Grab these FREE Fall Count & Clip Cards from Teachers Pay Teachers to use in your homeschool with your early learners.
You can also target fine motor work by using clothespins. These cards work on numbers 1-20. And, if you don’t want to use clothespins, you can laminate and use dot markers, which also help with fine motor skills training. Get your kids in the Fall spirit with these cute cards!
If you like these resources, you might also like:
- FREE Fall Numbers Counting Worksheets pack
- Free Counting Fall Leaves Printables
- 70+ Free Fall Learning Resources + Activities For Kids
- FREE Skip Counting Pages
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Super Bowl Printables, Resources, & Ideas! - January 30, 2023
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 14, 2023
- The BIG List of FREE Martin Luther King, Jr. Homeschool Resources - January 3, 2023
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022