Here’s a fun way to work on fall vocabulary and counting skills this autumn! Grab these FREE Fall Count & Clip Cards from Teachers Pay Teachers to use in your homeschool with your early learners.
You can also target fine motor work by using clothespins. These cards work on numbers 1-20. And, if you don’t want to use clothespins, you can laminate and use dot markers, which also help with fine motor skills training. Get your kids in the Fall spirit with these cute cards!
If you like these resources, you might also like:
- FREE Fall Numbers Counting Worksheets pack
- Free Counting Fall Leaves Printables
- 70+ Free Fall Learning Resources + Activities For Kids
- FREE Skip Counting Pages
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022