Check out these FREE Fall Beginning Sounds Clip Cards!
This printable includes two pages of four beginning sounds clip cards each. The first page has a scarecrow, rake, acorn, and leaf. The second page is more geared towards Halloween with a spider, pumpkin, ghost, and bat.
Print out the pages, laminate them, cut out the cards, and provide clothespins or dry erase markers to mark the correct answers! Alternatively, you can leave the pages intact and work on them on top of a table. This way, you can’t use clothespins, but there are all kinds of manipulatives you can use to mix things up instead.
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019