Have fun exploring the volume of three dimensional shapes with this free lesson from Bethany at Math Geek Mama! This hands-on geometry lesson allows students to predict, explore and see the volume of shapes for themselves! The goal is for students to make connections between various measurements and the volume formula.
This lesson would be great for younger students (5th-7th grade) just being introduced to the concept, or for high school Algebra and Geometry students who need a fun, hands-on approach! It includes teaching tips and explanations, a student hand-out and an answer key. Make math meaningful with this FREE volume lesson!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019