How to Homeschool for Free is sharing a wonderful resource: 5 Free Arithmetic Books from the 1920’s!
You’ll find books available for Grades 2 through 8!
From the site:
“Each book by Franklin Hoyt and Harriet Peet is very practical and would be a great addition to any math curriculum.”
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 30-Day Reading Through Literature Challenge - January 8, 2019
- FREE Migrating Animals Printable Pictures - January 8, 2019
- FREE MLK Jr. Day Unit Study–Available Until 1/11/19! - January 7, 2019
- FREE New Year’s Eve Coloring Pages - December 31, 2018
- FREE Gingerbread House Alphabet Matching - December 25, 2018