How to Homeschool for Free is sharing a wonderful resource: 5 Free Arithmetic Books from the 1920’s!
You’ll find books available for Grades 2 through 8!
From the site:
“Each book by Franklin Hoyt and Harriet Peet is very practical and would be a great addition to any math curriculum.”
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019