How to Homeschool for Free is sharing a wonderful resource: 5 Free Arithmetic Books from the 1920’s!
You’ll find books available for Grades 2 through 8!
From the site:
“Each book by Franklin Hoyt and Harriet Peet is very practical and would be a great addition to any math curriculum.”
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020