How to Homeschool for Free is sharing a wonderful resource: 5 Free Arithmetic Books from the 1920’s!
You’ll find books available for Grades 2 through 8!
From the site:
“Each book by Franklin Hoyt and Harriet Peet is very practical and would be a great addition to any math curriculum.”
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - August 1, 2020
- FREE Summer-themed Worksheets - July 30, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - July 29, 2020