All About Learning‘s Programs are based on the Orton-Gillingham approach to reading and spelling, but what is it all about and why that approach? All About Learning explains the importance and the power of this method and has created a FREE eBook: The Power of the Orton-Gillingham Approach just for you!
Within the main post, you will find explanations of the Orton-Gillingham approach as well as a list of the key benefits of this method. But, you can also download a free ebook with even more detail about this approach, and even if you don’t use All About Learning programs in your homeschool, you can glean a few tips and tricks for your own classroom!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Learning Tools - February 14, 2020
- Top 10 Audiobooks for Families - February 14, 2020
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 12, 2020
- FREE My Penguin Activities Easy Reader - February 12, 2020
- 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool - February 11, 2020