You have to scroll towards the end of her post to sign-up for the free eBook. You may not want to skip the post though. Amanda has in-depth and helpful information throughout the post on teaching history in the homeschool! She goes into creating a schedule, starting history notebooks, choosing read alouds, and more.
Here are addition free homeschool history resources.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019