This free Easter file folder game will make learning fun and easy!
What are some ways to use this file folder game?
1) Write math problems on cards and the answers on the eggs.
2) Write easy or challenging sight words on the cards with their match on the eggs.
3) Write rhyming word pairs on the cards and eggs.
4) For a preschooler still learning the alphabet, write letters on the cards and eggs. Your child can name the letter on a card and find the matching Easter egg letter.
Click here for more Easter-themed freebies for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019