This free Easter file folder game will make learning fun and easy!
What are some ways to use this file folder game?
1) Write math problems on cards and the answers on the eggs.
2) Write easy or challenging sight words on the cards with their match on the eggs.
3) Write rhyming word pairs on the cards and eggs.
4) For a preschooler still learning the alphabet, write letters on the cards and eggs. Your child can name the letter on a card and find the matching Easter egg letter.
Click here for more Easter-themed freebies for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020