Included in this resource are 7 pages of giant Easter eggs with lines in them. There are multiple different styles of lines from straight ones to zigzags. Your child can use paintbrushes, crayons, pencils, or markers to follow the lines on each egg. Laminate for daily practice over the Easter holidays!
For other Easter resources, check out BIG List of Easter Learning Resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts - January 14, 2020
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling - January 14, 2020
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool - January 13, 2020