Great for students in 1st through 3rd grade, this homophones game helps your child to be able to see and practice saying the words as they match them! The goal of the game is to make a whole Easter egg by matching two homophones (pictures included). Spelling homophones can be tough to remember, but with matching pictures, they will be able to remember them more easily. And, it’s a hands-on game which helps make learning more fun!
For other homophones resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 28, 2023