Great for students in 1st through 3rd grade, this homophones game helps your child to be able to see and practice saying the words as they match them! The goal of the game is to make a whole Easter egg by matching two homophones (pictures included). Spelling homophones can be tough to remember, but with matching pictures, they will be able to remember them more easily. And, it’s a hands-on game which helps make learning more fun!
For other homophones resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts - January 14, 2020
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling - January 14, 2020
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool - January 13, 2020