Great for students in 1st through 3rd grade, this homophones game helps your child to be able to see and practice saying the words as they match them! The goal of the game is to make a whole Easter egg by matching two homophones (pictures included). Spelling homophones can be tough to remember, but with matching pictures, they will be able to remember them more easily. And, it’s a hands-on game which helps make learning more fun!
For other homophones resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019