One of the best perks of being part of a homeschool group is being able to participate in group activities. Homeschool groups can provide educational opportunities, such as field trips and social studies fairs, or social outings, such as play dates and pool parties.
Homeschool group activities may not be as much fun, however, if you’re the one planning them. Simplify your planning with the FREE e-book, 52 Weeks of Homeschool Group Activities. Over that last decade or so, Kris Bales, a 14-year homeschooling veteran who blogs at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers, has planned dozens of events for her local homeschool group.
She has put together a 22-page guide to planning activities for your homeschool group – whether it be a formal group of a few hundred or an informal group of a few families. 52 Weeks of Homeschool Group Activities offers an idea for each week of the year, loosely organized by season, along with planning tips for events and field trips.
It’s available now as a free download for subscribers, so get your copy and get ready to start planning events for your group, large or small, in 2017!
Here is FHD’s large collection of free homeschool planning resources!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020