What a neat set of printables from Parenting with Professor Poppins! If your child loves to play doctor/patient, you can download this free doctor pretend play kit printables to add to their “doctor’s office.”
This set includes an eye chart, a patient form (complete with pain scale!), prescriptions for you to create a prescription pad, and a physical exam form. So fun!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019