What a neat set of printables from Parenting with Professor Poppins! If your child loves to play doctor/patient, you can download this free doctor pretend play kit printables to add to their “doctor’s office.”
This set includes an eye chart, a patient form (complete with pain scale!), prescriptions for you to create a prescription pad, and a physical exam form. So fun!
CLICK HERE for hundreds of free homeschool printables!
Be sure to follow the Free Homeschool Printables and Worksheets board on Pinterest!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022