Hands-on learning is a great way to get your kids interested in the activity, plus it helps new skills stick! Check out these Digraph Playdough Mats from Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs to add to your phonics lessons!
Each mat has two pictures that match the two digraph letters. These are great for practicing the sound that kids are learning. Put on sheet protectors to use playdough with the mats. Or, if you’re out of playdough, you can use dot markers, manipulatives, or crayons to fill in the letters! You can get creative any way you like with these cute mats!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by (see all)
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE October Resources and Deals! - September 30, 2019
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - August 28, 2019
- Printable Weather Wheel for Kids - January 15, 2021
- Skip Counting Practice Worksheets - January 15, 2021
- Tin Can Crafts - January 15, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- Preschool Shape Puzzles - January 14, 2021