Do your kids need to learn vocabulary words but detest writing definitions in the traditional way? If so, head over to Mama’s Learning Corner and download a free definition printable worksheet.
This worksheet incorporates the part of speech, a section to describe the given word (the definition), a section to use the word appropriately in a sentence, and then an opportunity to draw a picture about the word.
This printable can be used with children, ages 1st-4th grades.
To see how Mama uses this printable in her homeschool, watch her video on a creative way to learn definitions!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Pirate Themed Books & Toys Kids will Love - September 16, 2019
- Free Pirate Writing Printables - September 15, 2019
- Free Pirate Addition Games - September 15, 2019
- Victorio Apple & Potato Peeler & Corer - September 7, 2019
- Apples to Apples Party Box – The Game of Hilarious Comparisons - September 7, 2019