Are you looking for fun ways to keep your kids focused on math as you wrap up before Christmas break? This fun and FREE math activity from Bethany at Math Geek Mama is perfect because it is open-ended and gets kids to think outside the box! Plus, it can be used with any age, so all your kids can work on it together! To use the “Decorate a Tree” activity, kids must come up with different representations of their number in order to decorate the tree. Or use the lights to write number sentences to equal the given number. The possibilities are endless!
Click here for a TON of Christmas Freebies!!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020