Are you looking for fun ways to keep your kids focused on math as you wrap up before Christmas break? This fun and FREE math activity from Bethany at Math Geek Mama is perfect because it is open-ended and gets kids to think outside the box! Plus, it can be used with any age, so all your kids can work on it together! To use the “Decorate a Tree” activity, kids must come up with different representations of their number in order to decorate the tree. Or use the lights to write number sentences to equal the given number. The possibilities are endless!
Click here for a TON of Christmas Freebies!!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019