This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
Description from site:
Instead of giving a test to review our study of the Declaration of Independence, we played a game. My students had fun, and learning continued in the process. We played the game after reading the Declaration of Independence Play, but it could be used after any study of this important part of American History.
Find more free resources from Currclick here!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019