Games can help make difficult concepts a little easier to grasp and help make them a little less scary. Math concepts lend themselves very well to games, especially card games! Check out this Deck of Cards Math Worksheets: Multiplication from Beth at 123 Homeschool 4 Me!
Kids will love this fun twist on traditional math worksheets!
You will use a deck of cards for this multiplication worksheet so the equations will be different every time you play. That provides a lot of practice without as much printing!
- Perfect for 2nd-5th graders
- 10 themes to choose from (plain plus seasonal); plus a more difficult one
- black and white worksheets to save on printing
- use a laminator and dry erase markers to save costs!
More Deck of Cards Math
If you find you love this type of math worksheet as much as we do, here are addition, subtraction, and division Deck of Cards Math worksheets:
FREE Multiplication GAMES for Kids
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Don’t Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Hopscotch Multiplication Practice (coming soon)
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
Before you download your free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019