Have recent events turned your normal household routines upside down? Are you trying to figure out a home-learning AND work-from-home routine, but aren’t really sure how to go about it? Here’s an easy block schedule for your week and a simple weekly assignment printable–with room for assigning daily chores!–to help smooth out the family’s daily schedule. Grab this FREE Daily Learning Routine for Non-Homeschooling Moms + Printables!
Walking in High Cotton has created routines for you. But it doesn’t mean you have to stick to a strict schedule. Therefore, you can let activities flow in a logical sequence with major stop points–Mornings, LUNCH, Afternoon. The blocks are super-flexible and can be used to suit several ages/grades. It can work for virtual schooling, hands-on schooling, or independent learning. This resource will ease you into a relaxed summer learning schedule and keep your children’s minds sharp until September!
For other planning printables, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020
- FREE 1st Grade Language Arts Book - June 15, 2020