Thanksgiving is coming up soon, and it’s a time to remember our blessings and to give thanks for them. Even without the holiday, isn’t it great to get into the attitude of gratitude? Do you have a daily practice of giving thanks in your home? Helping our children develop good character is one area of our children’s education that is often overlooked. Check out these FREE Gratitude Notebooking Pages!
These pages from Amber at One Hundred and One Pursuits will help you to build a daily practice of giving thanks into your homeschool curriculum. These Notebooking Pages are suitable for all ages. They include space to write and draw pictures so even your youngest child can participate!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020
- FREE 20-Page Homeschool Convention Planner - February 26, 2020
- FREE Bundle of 40 Primary Source Documents (subscriber freebie) - February 25, 2020