Thanksgiving is coming up soon, and it’s a time to remember our blessings and to give thanks for them. Do you have a daily practice of giving thanks in your home? Helping our children develop good character is one area of our children’s education that is often overlooked. How we can foster a thankful heart in our children, especially during this time of year?
These Free Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages from Amber at One Hundred and One Pursuits will help you to build a daily practice of giving thanks into your homeschool curriculum.
These Notebooking Pages are suitable for all ages. They include space to write and draw pictures so even your youngest child can participate! For other types of gratitude activities, take a look at this gratitude notebooking set and Thanksgiving related printables.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Construction-Themed Printable Pack - February 22, 2019
- FREE Rhyming Picture Clip Cards - February 22, 2019
- FREE Skip Counting with Hundreds Charts - February 22, 2019
- FREE Dragons Love Tacos Lapbook - February 21, 2019
- FREE Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats - February 21, 2019