Thanksgiving is coming up soon, and it’s a time to remember our blessings and to give thanks for them. Do you have a daily practice of giving thanks in your home? Helping our children develop good character is one area of our children’s education that is often overlooked. How we can foster a thankful heart in our children, especially during this time of year?
These Free Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages from Amber at One Hundred and One Pursuits will help you to build a daily practice of giving thanks into your homeschool curriculum.
These Notebooking Pages are suitable for all ages. They include space to write and draw pictures so even your youngest child can participate! For other types of gratitude activities, take a look at this gratitude notebooking set and Thanksgiving related printables.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Recycling-Themed Number Order Task Cards - April 22, 2019
- FREE Set of 10 Earth Day Coloring Sheets - April 22, 2019
- FREE Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - April 22, 2019
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019