Learning how to write in cursive needs lots of practice and focus on each letter at once. These FREE Cursive Worksheets & Printables have a letter formation directions on the top to help students learn the correct letter formation from the beginning. Students gain practice and become comfortable in cursive handwriting.
Primary Learning has also provided you with a few teaching tips on how to teach this handwriting style. Provide students enough time for independent practice. Also, focus on one letter at a time, and have your child trace the letter several times before writing. Thirdly, when students become confident in writing individual letters, you can start having them write words. That way, they can get experience linking letters together. All worksheets are in the Zaner-Bloser Cursive Handwriting Style.
FHD has tons of other cursive resources for you! Check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - June 22, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - June 15, 2022
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 30, 2022
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022