Rote memorization is a thing of the past, and critical thinking skills are lifelong skills necessary for the real world. Challenge your students to think critically about history with these FREE essay questions.
These printable questions will give your children a brief overview of five major events and topics of the 1880s with essay questions to help them reflect on what they just learned. Your children will learn about history as well as work on their writing skills.
For more writing resources, check out our:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ruth Printable Pack (FREE until 1/31/19!) - January 18, 2019
- FREE Counting Snowflakes Easy Reader - January 17, 2019
- FREE Blends Playdough Mats - January 17, 2019
- FREE Winter Learning Pack for Toddlers and PreK (subscriber freebie) - January 16, 2019
- FREE My Snowman Easy Reader - January 16, 2019