Kids in Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade will color and cut & paste to add text to these FREE books. This will give them some fantastic practice building sentences. The reader is made up mostly of Pre-Primer, Primer, and 1st grade sight words. There is also a page of reading comprehension questions.
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Silly Sentence Match-Ups Printable Activity - August 4, 2020
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - August 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - August 1, 2020
- FREE Summer-themed Worksheets - July 30, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - July 29, 2020