Print on cardstock, laminate, and cut out the cards. It’s also a great way to develop fine motor skills because your child can use a clothespin to select the correct number of penguins. Your child will love counting penguins and practicing their counting!
We have so many other counting clip cards to choose from! Check them out here:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023