There are numbers 1-10 in the book and is great for practicing sight words and number words. It can be a great way to combine both math and literacy in one fun activity. And, your child can color it after they read it! Plus, Beth from 3 Dinosaurs has a lot of other Groundhog Day resources as well!
For other Groundhog Day resources, check out TONS of Groundhog Day Homeschool Resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019