There are numbers 1-10 in the book and is great for practicing sight words and number words. It can be a great way to combine both math and literacy in one fun activity. And, your child can color it after they read it! Plus, Beth from 3 Dinosaurs has a lot of other Groundhog Day resources as well!
For other Groundhog Day resources, check out TONS of Groundhog Day Homeschool Resources!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019
- FREE Ladybug Floor Numbers (1-10) - May 22, 2019
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019