Red, yellow, orange, and brown. ‘Tis the season for those tumbling autumn leaves! Why not use it as a theme for your math lesson? Help your child practice counting to 10 in a unique way with these Free Counting Fall Leaves Mats!
These mats encourage kids to count and re-count, to check and re-check. Print out the mats, the leaves, and the tree cards. They choose a tree card and place it in the upper right-hand corner. Each tree card displays a certain amount of leaves. Your child will need to place the matching amount of leaves on the tree mat.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020