Red, yellow, orange, and brown. ‘Tis the season for those tumbling autumn leaves! Why not use it as a theme for your math lesson? Help your child practice counting to 10 in a unique way with these Free Counting Fall Leaves Mats!
These mats encourage kids to count and re-count, to check and re-check. Print out the mats, the leaves, and the tree cards. They choose a tree card and place it in the upper right-hand corner. Each tree card displays a certain amount of leaves. Your child will need to place the matching amount of leaves on the tree mat.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 31% Off Olaf’s Night Before Christmas + CD! - December 6, 2019
- FHD’s List of our Top Winter Resources! - December 6, 2019
- FREE Printable Winter Worksheets - December 5, 2019