It’s almost that time of year again! Practice math and design skills by counting down to Halloween with this printable Halloween calendar from Crystal at Surviving A Teacher’s Salary. It takes a little setup, but it is a fun Halloween-themed activity for you and your children to work on together!
PLUS, there’s a secret pattern to the numbers. See if you and your child can figure it out! Happy Halloween.
Check out our other Halloween-themed activities.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 30-Day Reading Through Literature Challenge - January 8, 2019
- FREE Migrating Animals Printable Pictures - January 8, 2019
- FREE MLK Jr. Day Unit Study–Available Until 1/11/19! - January 7, 2019
- FREE New Year’s Eve Coloring Pages - December 31, 2018
- FREE Gingerbread House Alphabet Matching - December 25, 2018