It’s almost that time of year again! Practice math and design skills by counting down to Halloween with this printable Halloween calendar from Crystal at Surviving A Teacher’s Salary. It takes a little setup, but it is a fun Halloween-themed activity for you and your children to work on together!
PLUS, there’s a secret pattern to the numbers. See if you and your child can figure it out! Happy Halloween.
Check out our other Halloween-themed activities.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019