Practice color words and pencil grip with these Color Words Dot Marker Pages!
Thanks to Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs, your child can practice with color words red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, brown, white and gray. There are also two types of pages: one is just for using the dot marker, and one has both the dot marker word and tracing!
For other dot marker pages, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019