Practice color words and pencil grip with these Color Words Dot Marker Pages!
Thanks to Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs, your child can practice with color words red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, brown, white and gray. There are also two types of pages: one is just for using the dot marker, and one has both the dot marker word and tracing!
For other dot marker pages, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dragons Love Tacos Lapbook - February 21, 2019
- FREE Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats - February 21, 2019
- FREE Skip Counting Fish (by 1-12) - February 21, 2019
- Amazon Deals: National Geographic Kids 1-Year Subscription (62% off!) - February 20, 2019
- FREE U is for Umbrella Craft - February 20, 2019