You will find many color words on sight word lists, and wall cards are perfect for working through sight words. Each wall card has the color word name and an image with the color. They are big enough to post on the wall and see from afar (11 colors included!) If you don’t have room, you can use them as flip cards for practice.
For other color-themed resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Student-Directed Learning Printables - February 17, 2019
- FREE Printable: How to Keep Kids Busy During Read-Alouds - February 17, 2019
- FREE Book of David Printable Pack (only free in Feb.!) - February 17, 2019
- FREE Circulatory Systems Worksheets - February 16, 2019
- FREE First Ladies Coloring Book (subscriber freebie-limited time) - February 16, 2019