If your little one is learning to recognize and count coins, this is a great FREE Money activity for you! Included in this download are printable puzzles that teach counting quarters, dimes, and nickels. Just print the puzzles and give to your child. Then, they color the coins, cut along the dotted lines, and glue onto construction paper! This activity teaches recognizing and counting coins; as well as fine motor, cutting, and gluing skills. Children can then compare how many of each coin makes a dollar in comparison to one another. Visit Training Treasures for this freebie!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019