If your little one is learning to recognize and count coins, this is a great FREE Money activity for you! Included in this download are printable puzzles that teach counting quarters, dimes, and nickels. Just print the puzzles and give to your child. Then, they color the coins, cut along the dotted lines, and glue onto construction paper! This activity teaches recognizing and counting coins; as well as fine motor, cutting, and gluing skills. Children can then compare how many of each coin makes a dollar in comparison to one another. Visit Training Treasures for this freebie!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019