This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs.
I know there are so many different ways to learn numbers. We love the clover tracing strips last year. I know that we are always looking for fun ways to work on our numbers. These are simple and easy to use for kids.
These are great for later PreK and Kindergarten.
I recommend cutting and laminating the strips to use them over and over. You can use a hole punch to make a hole in the circle and put them on a ring. It also makes it easy to store.
But if you do want to just do a one time use you can print the page and use it as it is.
What you will find in these printables:
- Number 1 to 20
- Clover Theme
- Number digit and number word
- An example of how you trace each number
- Spot to put pages on a ring
- 4 pages of printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Check out these other — printables:
- St. Patrick’s Day Pack
- St Patrick’s Day Themed Number Color & Trace
- St Patrick’s Day Counting Mats: 1 to 10
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019