This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs.
I know there are so many different ways to learn numbers. We love the clover tracing strips last year. I know that we are always looking for fun ways to work on our numbers. These are simple and easy to use for kids.
These are great for later PreK and Kindergarten.
I recommend cutting and laminating the strips to use them over and over. You can use a hole punch to make a hole in the circle and put them on a ring. It also makes it easy to store.
But if you do want to just do a one time use you can print the page and use it as it is.
What you will find in these printables:
- Number 1 to 20
- Clover Theme
- Number digit and number word
- An example of how you trace each number
- Spot to put pages on a ring
- 4 pages of printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Check out these other — printables:
- St. Patrick’s Day Pack
- St Patrick’s Day Themed Number Color & Trace
- St Patrick’s Day Counting Mats: 1 to 10
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE 30-Days of Gratitude Journal - May 19, 2019
- Homeschool Build Your Bundle 2019 Coupon & Giveaway – ($5,000+ Value) - May 10, 2019
- FREE Clover Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - March 18, 2019
- FREE Heart Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - February 25, 2019
- FREE Snowflake Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - January 28, 2019