Print out these alphabet cards, laminate them, and now you have a little learning tool to pack away in your purse or backpack when going on trips! Your children can practice both their writing, letter recognition, and beginning sounds. And they can write on the cards with a dry erase marker!
For other letter writing activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019